Stay Well by Living Well
By homz | February 23, 2023
Prolonged emotional distress has negative consequences for the human body. If left unchecked, stress can contribute to many health problems, such as high blood pressure, heart disease, obesity, and diabetes.
However, ample time with nature can make the mind and body stress-free, improve the mood, and boost feelings of happiness and well-being. In addition, staying close to nature can help with:
- Improved mental health: Being in nature has been shown to reduce stress, anxiety, and depression. It also improves mood and cognitive functioning.
- Increased physical activity: Being in nature often involves physical activity, such as walking, running, hiking, or biking, which improves physical health and fitness.
- Improved sleep: Getting regular exposure to sunlight helps regulate your body’s sleep-wake cycle, leading to better sleep.
- Enhanced creativity and problem-solving: Being in nature has been shown to improve creativity and problem-solving skills.
- Greater sense of well-being: Spending time in nature increases feelings of happiness and well-being.
- Improved social connections: Being in nature provides opportunities for social connections with friends and loved ones.
So, whatever you call it – forest bathing, ecotherapy, mindfulness in nature, green time, or the wilderness cure, it’s what you need to stay well.
HOMZ communities provide over 54 amenities set in park-like surroundings for a tranquil and healthy lifestyle. Every community has a Miyawaki forest and an area for organic farming, which creates the perfect setting for individuals and groups to interact with the natural world.
In addition, all our wellness communities are built to promote wholesome healing with a vast universe of conveniences offering everything you need or want within minutes.